Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty protection against water-based stains
- Natural look
- Solvent-based, exterior use
Where to Use
Natural stone such as granite, slate, travertine, sandstone and tumbled stone. Masonry and concrete.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, thoroughly dry and free of waxes and coatings. Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat with a paint pad, paintbrush, paint roller or low-pressure solvent-resistant sprayer. Do not thin before using.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 5–15 minutes; denser material may require more time for sealer to penetrate. During this time, distribute excess sealer over entire area to ensure even penetration.
- Thoroughly wipe the entire surface with a clean dry cloth to completely remove all excess sealer from the surface. DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS SEALER TO DRY ON THE SURFACE.
- A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces and should be applied one hour after initial application as directed in steps 2 through 4.
- If sealer was not completely wiped off and a residue appears, wipe entire surface with a towel dampened with sealer. Use a white nylon pad to loosen residue and follow with a clean, white absorbent towel to remove.
- Do not walk on surface for at least 4–6 hours. Full cure is achieved in 24–72 hours.
- Clean up promptly after job is complete, since rags and equipment that are wet with product may be combustible. Clean equipment with mineral spirits and allow equipment and rags to dry in a well-ventilated area out of reach of children and pets. After rags are dry, dispose of in accordance with local waste disposal regulations.
Available Sizes and Coverage
- Quart: 225-900 sq ft
- Gallon*: 900-3,600 sq ft
- 5 Gallon*: 4,500-18,000 sq ft
- 55 Gallon*: 49,500-198,000 sq ft
- Expected Wear: 5-10 years
There are no reviews yet.
ST-BULLETPROOF SEALER GALLON by Dupont