NEUTRAL CLEANER is a neutral pH cleaner for use on any surface.
Neutral Cleaner does not contain abrasive ingredients, so it will not damage the glossiness of polished or painted surfaces.
Designed to clean and maintain Terra Cotta Tiles, Terrazzo floors or any other type flooring. Well suited on Marble, Travertine, Quarry Tile, Brick Pavers, Slate, Stone, Concrete, Mexican Saltillo, Granite, Asphalt, Vinyl, and Rubber Tiles.
*USE ON ANY SURFACE NOT HARMED BY WATER.
FOR CLEANING ALL TYPES OF FLOORS:
- Add ½ cup Neutral Cleaner Concentrate to a pail of hot or cold water, and damp mop in the usual manner.
- If floor is unusually dirty, let solution soak loose dirt, then pick up dirty solution, rinse, and let dry.
FOR RECONDITIONING EXTREMELY ABUSED FLOORS:
- Add 1 ½ – 2 cups of Neutral Cleaner Concentrate to pail of water.
- Apply liberally to the surface and let stand a few minutes.
- Machine scrub until the surface is clean.
- Rinse well and let dry. Floor is now ready for refinishing.
FOR CLEANING ANY SURFACE:
- Add Neutral Cleaner Concentrate to bucket of water
- Apply with sponge in a small area at one time.
- Rinse with sponge and clean water.