PROFLEX® PRO-STICK 42 thin-set mortar has superior performance and workability characteristics not found in regular thin-set mortars, along with an extended open time.
When mixed, it produces a creamy, easy-to-spread mortar specially developed for the professional tile setter. For commercial and residential use.
For installation of:
- Ceramic tile
- Quarry tile
- Porcelain tile
- Clay-bodied tile
- High bottom lugged tile
- Large format tiles
- Vertical tile installations up to 5lbs per sq.ft.
- Tile backer board
- Plumb and true masonry
- Properly cured and finished concrete
- Gypsum plaster
- Gypsum block or board (dry areas-walls only)
- Cured Portland cement mortar
- Exterior grade plywood
- Plastic laminates
- Masonry surfaces
Coverage will vary with the condition of the substrate. Required trowel size will vary with the tile size, type, and substrate uniformity. Select the trowel size that will ensure 100% coverage.
Figures below are presented only as guidelines.
- 1/2” x 1/2” x 1/2” sq. notch 40-50 sq.ft
- 1/4” x 3/8” x 1/4” sq. notch 70-80 sq.ft